This website and the services offered by meta.dornbracht.com (hereafter "Dornbracht") are operated by
Managing Director: Andreas Dornbracht / Matthias Dornbracht
Registry entry: Entry in the commercial registry, HRA 686
Registry court: Iserlohn Local Court
and are available as a portal where Dornbracht products are presented to users.
1. General information1.1 Dornbracht takes the protection of your personal data very seriously and adheres strictly to the rules of the Data Protection Acts of the Federal Republic of Germany, the German Telemedia Act and the data protection regulations of the European Union (hereafter: "Data Protection Regulations").
1.2 Dornbracht has accordingly obliged its employees to comply with the Data Protection Regulations.
1.3 The following statement gives you an overview of how Dornbracht ensures this protection, what kind of data is collected and for which purpose.
1.4 For all questions and queries regarding data protection, please contact the data protection officer of Aloys F. Dornbracht GmbH & Co. KG by email at email@example.com or by post at the above mentioned address of Aloys F. Dornbracht GmbH & Co. KG.
2. Personal dataTo be able to contact you, we shall collect and store the following information about you:
Compulsory fields: Title
Post code, City
Your agreement to the privacy clause
Optional information: Complete telephone number
(hereafter referred to as "personal data").
3. Purpose of collection, processing and use3.1 Dornbracht collects, processes and uses personal data exclusively for the following purposes:
• To contact you
• To process respective enquiries/messages
3.2 Other than the purposes listed above, Dornbracht may only use your personal data to the extent required by Section 28 (2) of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) in order to protect the legitimate interests of a third party, to counter threats to the state or public security, or to prosecute criminal offenses.
3.3 The personal data is stored and processed exclusively on servers located in the European Union.
4. Your rights4.1 At any point in time, you may request the data protection officer of Aloys F. Dornbracht GmbH & Co. KG to revoke your consent, with effect for the future, either by post or via electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.2 You also have the rights of enquiry and deletion, as laid down by the Federal Data Protection Act. These rights are exercised by sending a message by post or via electronic mail to email@example.com.
5. Duration of data useYour personal data will be deleted immediately if you revoke your consent, or if the purpose of data use has expired.
6.2 Cookies are text files that contain information to identify returning visitors only during their visit to the site. Cookies are stored on your computer's hard drive and do no damage there.
6.3 Website cookies contain personal data. Cookies spare you from having to enter the same data over and over again, facilitate the delivery of specific content, and help Dornbracht identify particularly popular sections of the website. This enables Dornbracht to tailor the contents of the website to your exact needs.
6.4 Some Dornbracht cooperation partners may also place cookies on this website. Dornbracht does not have access to these cookies and cannot control them.
7. Use of Google Analytics7.1 This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyse how visitors use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
7.2 Only in exceptional cases, is the whole IP address first transfered to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP-address that your browser conveys within the scope of Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data held by Google.
7.4 You can opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics, with effect for the future, by clicking the following link. An opt-out cookie will be installed to prevent any future collection of your data when visiting this website: Deactivate Google Analytics.
9. SitecoreThis Website uses the web analytics service Sitecore in order to help us continually improve the customer friendliness of our Website. For this purpose, Sitecore uses two types of tracking:
First, Sitecore uses "cookies" that are stored on your computer and allow your use of the Website to be analysed. The information generated by the cookie on your use of this Website (e.g. browser settings, language settings, content you have clicked on) is transmitted to, and stored by, a Sitecore server in the US. You can use a corresponding setting in your browser software to prevent cookies from being saved; we would, however, like to draw your attention to the fact that, if you do so, you may not be able to use all of the functions offered by the Website in full.
For information on data processing by Sitecore and the corresponding data protection provisions, please visit: http://www.sitecore.net/Company/Contact/Privacy-Policy.aspx.
11. FacebookOur Website uses social plugins ("Plugins") of the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). You can view the list of Facebook social plugins and see what they look like here: http://www.developers.facebook.com/plugins
If you click on a page of our Website that contains this sort of Plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. Facebook directly transfers the Plugin content to your browser which embeds the latter into the Website. We cannot influence the scope of Data that Facebook collects with the help of this Plugin, meaning that the information we provide is based on our current knowledge.
The embedding of the Plugin informs Facebook that you accessed the respective page of our Website. If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to your Facebook account. If you interact with the Plugins, e.g. by clicking on the "Like" button or entering a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook, where it will be saved. If you are not a member of Facebook, it is still possible for Facebook to identify and save your IP address.
For information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and utilisation of the Data by Facebook, as well as your rights in this respect and the settings that you can adjust to protect your privacy, please consult Facebook's data protection information: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php.
If you are a member of Facebook and want to prevent Facebook from collecting Data on you via our Website and linking this Data to your member data stored with Facebook, you must log out of Facebook before you visit our Website.
12. YouTubeOur Website also features the Plugin of the YouTube platform. This Plugin is distinguished by a logo of the cooperation partner and additional written information. If you click on a page of our Website that contains this sort of Plugin, your browser establishes a direct, brief connection with the Plugin's servers. This primarily serves to display the content of the Plugin. In such cases, the cooperation partner learns of your IP address. In practice, it is not possible to readily identify you on the basis of this IP address. Under certain circumstances, the platform provider can save a cookie on your computer in the process. You decide whether you want to allow these cookies or not using the settings in your Internet browser.
For information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and utilisation of the Data by YouTube, as well as your rights in this respect and the settings that you can adjust to protect your privacy, please consult YouTube's data protection information: http://www.youtube.com/t/privacy.
13. Data securityDornbracht uses appropriate technical and organisational methods to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure and to ensure the accuracy and legitimate use of the data. Nevertheless, no electronic communication can be regarded as completely secure. This means that any data and information that you voluntarily submit to Dornbracht may be retrieved by third parties through unlawful means. Dornbracht shall not assume any responsibility or liability for the disclosure of information due to errors and/or unauthorised access by third parties during data transfer.
14.2 Third party service providers may have different and separate terms on how they deal with the collection, processing and use of personal data. It is therefore advised to refer to the websites of third parties and to check on how they handle personal data before submitting your personal data.